Why TREDIC Corporation?
Pages in this section
TREDIC Global Property Development
Deal Making & Structuring
Active Global Markets
TREDIC Global Property Development
Joint Ventures & Partnerships:
Tel: +44 (0) 208 849 5646
Fax: +44 (0) 208 899 6001
TREDIC Head Office:
Building 3, Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road,
‣ Location Map: TREDIC London Headquaters
TREDIC Corporation Tel: +44 (0) 208 849 5646 Fax: +44 (0) 208 899 6001 Email: email@example.com
Across all industry sectors, functions, and markets, our partners & clients agree that leadership, experience, financial acumen, the ability to leverage a strong global network with integrity and cultural sensitivity are the most important prerequisites for commercial success and growth in the global infrastructure and real estate industries. This is particularly the case in the complex emerging markets in which TREDIC Corporation are most actively growing.
Our clients and partners often tend to find that conventional methods of project leadership & development often fail to deliver what they need; failing to satisfy the financial needs of the project, the realisation and implementation of the vision and the creation of value from the development strategy. Of particular challenge is the capital raise required to originate and mobilise project initiatives, with the majority of capital markets focussing on income producing and de-risked investment rather than Greenfield development.
As a financier and master developer specialising in implementing ground breaking real estate and infrastructure development and investment strategies in both developed and developing markets, TREDIC Corporation is in a unique position to bring considerable value and deep routed experience to the table, both in terms of project strategy, project assembly, financing & project delivery.
Our network of global relationships with investment banking, institutional capital, venture capital, private equity, hedge funds, leveraged buyout firms & family offices also places TREDIC in an enviable position to provide comprehensive corporate advisory services and to assist client company’s drive corporate and project specific related growth by focusing on their capital and transaction strategies, including M&A, project finance, capital raise, divestiture and corporate structuring and restructuring.
TREDIC’s “Masters of Advisory” leadership development programme brings our value proposition to our partners and clients through four pillars of success:
1. Business acumen: Practical business insights integrated with proven development methodologies and financing strategies.
2. Experience: We bring considerable experience to bear through years of real estate experience working with global industry leaders, nation states, political leaders, royal families & corporations in all development & investment contexts. The leading talent TREDIC recruit and employ is uniquely positioned to face the harsh business challenges that our clients and partners face every day.
3. Academia: TREDIC combines the latest academic perspectives with our own experience to test new ideas and ground-breaking investment & development strategies in very real and active markets. TREDIC are the first real estate and infrastructure Development Company in the world to pioneer and explore the implementation of total quality management into the development process.
4. Global Network: The ability to leverage, learn from and rely upon a global pan industry sector network enables TREDIC to connect the complex pieces of the project execution jigsaw puzzle together by forging international relationships amongst our partners and clients with a global supply chain of finance, professional services and manufacturers.
TREDIC drives value creation by setting the highest technical standards in the global real estate industry and we are incredibly proud of the strength of our brand, our company's heritage and history of accomplishments. We are proud of what we are doing today, what will do tomorrow and the industry standards we are creating for the future.
Tel: +44 (0) 208 849 5646 Fax: +44 (0) 208 899 6001 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Address: TREDIC, Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road,
Chiswick, London W4 5YA, United Kingdom.
Registered in England and Wales No. 07617700.
© Copyright 2016 TREDIC Corporation. All rights reserved